Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"I'm Batman"


As I was cleaning up the kitchen this morning after breakfast, I saw a flash of black out of the corner of my eye run from the family room to the dining room. I did not think much about it until a frightened little girl came running up to me screaming "I'm scared, Gabe's scary". As I turned around to see what was behind me, I was startled by my son very calmly saying "I'm Batman"! I had to say I laughed out loud when I saw Gabe in his new outfit running around the house in an effort to save the day!
Thanks to the Aunt Connie, Uncle Joe, and Amber for the gift!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I was cracking up when I heard him say "I'm Batman" on the answering machine. He is so funny. I hope he has a great birthday!!!

Coach A said...

I know he is so funny, you should see him running around the house!

Emily said...

I can just see him running through the house, saving the world! Gabe has such a GREAT imagination and I love when he gets totally into character!

Is it weird that we have "bat girl" at our house?

Coach A said...

Nope not at all!

Aunt Connie said...

Gabe is the cutest Batman I have ever seen!!! Maybe we have a future Batman movie star in the family!!