Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Kids Are Back!

Ok, so you are probably either listening to or looking at mac's tunes and wondering why the heck the New Kids On The Block made the list.... well, I have to say that I might still have a soft spot for the New Kids! If you were a kid in the eighties you know what I am talking about! The New Kid's were "IT" when I was a kid. In fact, it was the first concert I ever went to. "Hanging Tough", "Step by Step","Please Don't Go Girl", Nick and I can still sing all of the the words (don't lie you remember them too)!

Well, this is their latest song "Summer time". I saw them sing it on the Today Show a few weeks ago. I have to admit that I got all giddy inside seeing Joey and the Gang, I even called my girlfriend and we were giggling like little girls, it brought back so many memories!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh how I loved Donnie! And I had the video, tapes, posters and everything else to prove it! NKOTB you ROCK!! I really like their new song.

Your blog looks WONDERFUL! Welcome to the obsession. There is no turning back!

Lisa said...

Anthony couldn't believe that you and I watched the TODAY Show concert, and talked on the phone about it, and admitted that we did. He's definitely a closet fan, but I'm sure with the new tour, he'll be jumpin' on the wagon!!!

Aunt Connie said...

We all love New Kids too and you know how old I am (ha). Ask Nick to sing you Step by Step. He was a star in his younger days. I love the web site. Love, Aunt Connie