Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


Tomorrow is My Mom and Dad's 35th Wedding Anniversary! We celebrated today at the Ritz Carlton downtown, with drinks and appetizers! My Dad surprised my mom for the special occasion with the hotel and a small get together with some of their closest friends. He planned for the event all week.. you could tell that he was so excited about the surprise! As usual, my mom tried to convince me to tell her what he had planned.. but I held strong for my dear old Dad.


I am so proud that my parents have remained together for this long. And believe it or not, they still are actually in Love with each other...which is not the norm for this day and age! Their marriage is truly unique and I feel so fortunate that I got to share this special day with them!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love that your parents are still so happy with one another. They are, soo, soo sweet and you are such a lucky daughter. I'm always just a little jealous :) What a nice tribute to them :)

Coach A said...

Thanks Emily.. I feel really lucky!