Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sledding at the Cabin











We went to the cabin the week after Christmas for a week of relaxation and recreation. We had all had a great time but, our favorite part was definitely sledding behind the four wheeler. I know...not the safest thing but it was SO much fun! We tied a rope to the back of the four wheeler and hooked it to "The Bear" which is a sled for the kids. The kids had a great time being pulled slowly around the neighborhood. Now...the adults on the other hand did not go so slow! We went pretty fast and "ate" some snow a few times! After we mastered "the bear", Bri and I decided we would tie the huge tube up to the back of the four wheeler...BAD DECISION! I still think I am sore from all of our crashes! All in all...we had a lot of fun!




4 comments:

Crazy Family said...

That looks like sooo much fun... and sooo cold too!

Emily said...

Sooo much fun! I can't believe all that snow!! And, I LOVE your new jacket! Very stylin for a little winter sports action!

Meghan said...

Oooo...you ARE brave! Todd wanted to try this with our girls while we were home over Christmas, but it didn't snow enough in Nebraska! Lucky you with all the snow - it looks like it was a great time!

Lisa said...

Looks like a good time had by all! Glad you're back, though. I missed you way too much!