Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WHAT IN THE HECK WEDNESDAY!

How many of you have ever met a "mean drunk"? There are some people that you just don't share a friendly beverage with, because if they have one too many they become a different person. You might start out sharing a friendly beverage but, then it becomes not so friendly on the fourth or fifth drink....you know what I mean? Or then there are those that you do not share specific drinks with. For example...if you and your spouse are having a date night and you decide that you want to order a few cocktails to "cut loose"....you know exactly which spirits you don't want your spouse to order....because one too many and you have a jekyll and hyde situation going on ( I heard that Whiskey can do it to ya!) .

Well, Not the case at my house.

When my hubby feels a cold coming on... I get nervous.....Very nervous. I know what is in store for me for the next few nights........NYQUIL!!

When my hubby takes Nyquil....He gets mean....Very Mean! Here's the scenario, we will put the kids to bed and then after he gives his goodnight kisses he heads downstairs to indulge in his therapeutic "cocktail". He heads to the couch and slowly drifts away into a drug induced slumber. I will wake him up from his slumber so, he can head to bed but, that is when the misery unfolds...he becomes MEAN...VERY MEAN.

Forget hiding the Whiskey, Hide the Nyqil!!

WHAT IN THE HECK!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

What in the HECK??!! That is sooo funny to me! What is it about nyquil?

We 2 Bees said...

It is funny how that stuff effects us. Men with colds are difficult anyway - then add mean and you have a challenge on your hands. Well...hide alway girlfriend!

Crazy Family said...

I've learned to just leave them on the couch... all's fair in love and war!!!

Lisa said...

What in the heck?!?!?!

I agree, leave him on the couch. In the morning he can be grumpy about is cold and his sore neck!

You can always take up sanctuary at our house!