Thursday, October 9, 2008

Race for the Cure

This past Sunday we had the opportunity to participate in the Annual Race for the Cure. It was an one of the most inspiring events that I have ever attended. I think that there were over 68,000 people that participated in the event just in Denver. These people were there to support friends or loved ones that are women with the disease,women who are survivors, or women who have lost their battle. We were honored to be there in support of a family friend who has just started her battle and a friend that is a Survivor. We are rooting for you Clydell, and we Celebrate with you Becky!!



































2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it! The group was huge! I'm so glad you all were able to be there to support Clydell!

Emily said...

SAVE THE TA TA'S!!!!

And next year I want to go along!