Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pray for MckMama Today

I came across this Mom's blog a couple of weeks ago, she is a mother of three small children with one on the way. Her fourth child is being delivered today....he (his name is Stellan) has multiple things wrong with his heart...most of them life threatening. The Doctors assured her that Stellan would die around 23 weeks but....he has miraculously survived. The Doctors are not quite sure what to expect when Stellan makes his grand entrance. As a mother, I can not even imagine what this mother and her family are going through! Please join me in praying for MckMama and her family today!

You can check out her story, Her blog is under Blogs I Follow....My Charming Kids

2 comments:

Crazy Family said...

Praying....

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for the comment on my blog. I REALLY appreciated it.

And McMama got a miracle!