Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Studious 5 year Old

This is what Gabe is working on in his Junior Kindergarten class. I am so proud of him....I don't think I was writing before I went to kindergarten. It might be hard to tell from the picture but, this worksheet is on the letter C. He drew a picture of a cat and then wrote the word cat right below it. He then circled all of the words that began with C and then choose one of those words to write at the bottom of the page. He choose the word CUP. He even wrote his name (it's even legible) at the top of the paper! Way to go Gabe!! You are my Super Star!!




3 comments:

Lisa said...

Gabe-
You're such a superstar! Way to go! You are going to be super ready for kindergarten next year! Anthony and I are so proud of you too!!!

MamaHen Em said...

He is sooo, sooo smart. He has nice handwriting, too! Aren't you just constantly amazed at how quickly they learn? He is totally going to be at the top of his class in Kindergarten!

The Millers said...

Hey you! I'm glad you found me so I could find you on blog land. Gabe is doing awesome. He is going to have such a leg up when he starts kindergarten next year. He is such a cute kid -- that picture in the pantry is too funny.