Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's just a little shot..


Gabe will go to his five year check-up at the Doctor on Tuesday. Nick and I thought it might be smart to prepare him ahead of time for his visit...


BAD IDEA!!!


We explained to him that the doctor needed to check him out and make sure he was healthy.


We should have stopped there!!!


We then mentioned towards the end of the conversation that he would probably have to get a shot or two.


So, for the last hour before he went to bed we listened to him whine and cry (real tears) about going to the doctor's office.


I think the surprise factor when we got to the Doctor's office would have been the better option.


I know it's terrible that I took a picture of my poor little son in his misery but, it was a photo opportunity that I had to take!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Didn't Gabe remember to pray??? I think the doctor just needs Jesus in her heart! Hey, it worked last time!

Coach A said...

Somehow.. I dont't think that is going to work this time! But, Jesus is a miracle worker!

Annie said...

I agree with Gabe... shots are scary!

Emily said...

Poor, poor Gabe. I think I would have gone for the surprise factor, too. Next time. OH, wait. After five, they don't get any until they are ten. Maybe let Gabe know that? Poor Gabe.