Friday, July 11, 2008

What happened? followed by "Why"















"What happened" followed by "Why" are Sophia's favorite phrases! She says them ALL of the time! For example, Nick will come home from work and this is how it goes .....



Sophia: Daddy Work

Nick: Yes, I had to work.

Sophia: What happened?

Nick: I had to work.

Sophia: Why?

Nick: Because... I had to work.

Sophia: What happened?

Nick: I had to work.

Sophia: Why?


You get the drift it could be a never ending (and very irritating) conversation. Maybe Nick needs to come up with a new response!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What happened? Oh I just love when she says that, and the way she says it! You really need to post a video of what it's really like. . .

Lisa said...

Phonetically:

"Whu happen?" (a gutteral 'h' sound")
"Why?"