Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Water Baby






Ella absolutely loves to be in the pool! We go to the pool a few times a week, and I have to say it is the highlight of her day every time we go! She loves to float in her Duck, play with the water Dora, and swim under water.
She is actually a pretty good swimmer for her age. She will submerge her entire body including her head under water for what feels like a long time! I went running over to her today because I thought she had been under for a little too long, but she came up and said,"look at me" and went under again. Her least favorite part of going to the pool is getting out when it is time to go. I almost always have to go in to get her out!
Fortunately, she has inherited her Dad's skin tone. She is always a little bit tanner after we go to the pool!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ella looks so cute in the pool with her duck!!!