Friday, June 27, 2008

Can I have another popsicle please?


I am pretty sure that my kids have had at least 4-5 Popsicles each today. Not the big ones, the ones that are pure liquid (and sugar) and then you put them in the freezer and they magically become Popsicles(at least that is how my kids see it). These Popsicles are not only a way to beat the heat but, they have become a source of entertainment!
It feels like every time I turn around the three of them are asking "Can I have another Popsicle please?"

3 comments:

Lisa said...

At least I know what I have to look forward to...I'm sure Isabella will be a popsicle fanatic after the shenanigan she pulled at the cabin!!!

Emily said...

Can I have a popsicle? Now? How about now?

Aunt Connie said...

The kids are adorable. Give them a hug and kiss for me. Love, Aunt Connie